GSR Announcements and Events
- PI (Public Information) is looking for some help. There are 2 time slots available on the area help line. To do service with PI get ahold of Celeste.
- If you have a working knowledge of the 12 steps and are interested in participating in Steps Through The Mail, please pass your mailing address on to Sunee G.
- H&I desperately needs female addicts to take meetings into the Wasatch County Jail. Talk to Sarah M. for more info.
- Our region has proposed updated guidelines on their website for your review. Please take the time to read, discuss, and give your feedback on these proposed guidelines! We will be voting on them at the next Regional meeting in June. Your input is very important to our fellowship! The proposed guidelines can be found at https://nautah.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/UTAH-REGIONAL-GUIDELINES-Proposal-04-2019.pdf
Conventions & Campouts
- There’s a campvention activity on May 11th at the Heber park on Main Street. Softball, bbq and a speaker, 12-6PM talk to Don C. for more info
- URMRCNA is May 17-19 in Evanston, Wyoming. Registration flyer here.
- S.C.O.R.E. is June 1st up Hobble Creek Canyon. Event starts at noon.
- SUACNA is May 31-June 2 in St. George. Get pitted.
- COR (Celebration of Recovery) is June 7-9 in Vernal. COR webpage here.
- WOMEN’S RETREAT is June 21-23 up Springville Canyon. All female identifying addicts are welcome! Talk with Sarah M. for more info.
- CAMPVENTION is July 12-14. In the forest somewhere up Logan canyon. Visit region’s website.
- The Sasquatch Area Campout is August 16-18 at Mill Hollow Campground. Talk to Sarah M. for more info
Area Service Meetings: The First Sunday of Even Numbered Months (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) at St. Lawrence in Heber – 5:30 pm Potluck Dinner, 6:00 Area Meeting
GSR Assembly: Times vary, ask someone.
PI (Public Info) Subcommittee Mtg: March, June, September on the third Sunday, 7PM at St. Lawrence
Please talk with Kevin K. or Sarah M. if any of these updates contain errors.