GSR Announcements and Events
- The next Sasquatch Area Service Committee meeting will be Sunday, April 7 at St. Lawrence. Potluck at 5:30, meeting at 6:00.
- If you have a working knowledge of the 12 steps and are interested in participating in Steps Through The Mail, please pass your mailing address on to Sunee G.
- H&I desperately needs female addicts to take meetings into the Wasatch County Jail. You must have 6 months clean time and a working knowledge of the 12 steps. Talk to Sarah M. for more info.
- PI (Public Information) is looking for some help. To do service with PI get ahold of Celeste.
- The Sasquatch Area hosting a brainstorming workshop for the new daily reflections literature. Come and submit your ideas! Sunday February 17, 4:00 at Kevin’s office—please talk to Kevin or Sarah M. for more details and an address.
- The NUACNA convention will be held March 22-24 in Ogden. More details to come.
Area Service Meetings: The First Sunday of Even Numbered Months (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) at St. Lawrence in Heber – 5:30 pm Potluck Dinner, 6:00 Area Meeting
GSR Assembly: Times vary, ask someone.
Please talk with Kevin K. or Sarah M. if any of these updates contain errors.