GSR Announcements and Events
- PI Subcommittee Meeting Sunday June 16, 7 PM at St. Lawrence. There is a ton of service to do in PI in our area. If you want to be involved or if you want to voice concerns, please come to this meeting. Ask Celeste for more info.
- Activity! Axe throwing at Heber Hatchets, Sunday, June 23 at noon. Bring a donation to help cover the cost of the activity if you can, no addict turned away.
- The Sasquatch Area Service Committee and GSRs are hosting a review of the new proposed regional guidelines at Kevin’s office on July 21 at 3 PM. We will vote as an area to approve or reject these guidelines (linked below) at the August SASC meeting. Ask Kevin for more info.
- Our next Sasquatch Area Service Committee meeting is Sunday, August 4th. Potluck at 530, meeting at 6.
- If you are interested in participating in Steps Through The Mail please talk with Sunee G.
- H&I desperately needs female addicts to take meetings into the Wasatch County Jail. Talk to Sarah M. for more info.
- The proposed regional guidelines can be found at https://nautah.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/UTAH-REGIONAL-GUIDELINES-Proposal-04-2019.pdf
Conventions & Campouts
- WOMEN’S RETREAT is June 21-23 up Springville Canyon. All female identifying addicts are welcome! Talk with Sarah M. for more info.
- CAMPVENTION is July 12-14. In the forest somewhere up Logan canyon. Visit region’s website.
- The Sasquatch Area Campout is August 16-18 at Mill Hollow Campground. Talk to Sarah M. for more info
Area Service Meetings: The First Sunday of Even Numbered Months (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) at St. Lawrence in Heber – 5:30 pm Potluck Dinner, 6:00 Area Meeting
GSR Assembly: Times vary, ask someone.
PI (Public Info) Subcommittee Mtg: March, June, September on the third Sunday, 7PM at St. Lawrence
Please talk with Kevin K. or Sarah M. if any of these updates contain errors.