GSR Announcements and Events
- Our Area unanimously voted to reject the new proposed regional guidelines, which can be found at https://nautah.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/UTAH-REGIONAL-GUIDELINES-Proposal-04-2019.pdf If you’d like to submit feedback to the collaborative document, please talk with Kevin or Sarah M.
- Our next Sasquatch Area GSR Assembly is Sunday August 11 at Kevin’s office at 6PM. Talk to Kevin or any GSR for more info.
- If you are interested in participating in Steps Through The Mail please talk with Sunee G.
- H&I desperately needs female addicts to take meetings into the Wasatch County Jail. Talk to Sarah M. for more info.
- Summit County H&I orientation will be held September 7 at 10AM and on October 9 at 7PM. Talk with Jay B. for more info.
Conventions & Activities
- The Sasquatch Area Campout is August 16-18 at Mill Hollow Campground. Talk to Sarah M. for more info
Area Service Meetings: The First Sunday of Even Numbered Months (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) at St. Lawrence in Heber – 5:30 pm Potluck Dinner, 6:00 Area Meeting
GSR Assembly: Times vary, ask someone.
PI (Public Info) Subcommittee Mtg: March, June, September on the third Sunday, 7PM at St. Lawrence
Please talk with Kevin K. or Sarah M. if any of these updates contain errors.