- There are currently no in-person meetings in the Sasquatch Area. All meetings will be conducted online using the Zoom conference room linked on the meetings page. Online meeting rooms will open 10 minutes before their normal start times.
- NUACNA is postponed until further notice.
- Homegroups need to vote and turn in the CAR motions to James K. by April 1st.
- Every NA member is encouraged to take the CAR survey by April 1st. It can be found here- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CAR2020-Lit
- Our next Sasquatch Area Service meeting is April 5th at St. Lawrence. Potluck at 5:30, meeting at 6 pm.
Conventions & Activities
- There’s a new meeting in Price, Utah on Sunday at 7:00pm.
Area Service Meetings: The First Sunday of Even Numbered Months (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) at St. Lawrence in Heber – 5:30 pm Potluck Dinner, 6:00 Area Meeting
GSR Assembly: Times vary, ask someone.
PI (Public Info) Subcommittee Mtg: March, June, September on the third Sunday, 7PM at St. Lawrence
Please talk with Kevin K. or Sarah M. if any of these updates contain errors.