GSR Announcements and Events
- The next GSR Assembly is Sunday, November 5 at 7pm at St. Lawrence Church: 5 S 100 W in Heber.
- The next Area Service Meeting will be on December 3rd. Potluck at 5:30, meeting at 6:00 at St. Lawrence Church: 5 S 100 W in Heber. The area will be nominating the service committee for 2018 at this meeting.
- There are two open area service positions: PI (Public Information) Subcommittee Chair, Vice-Chair
- The PI subcommittee is hosting a sign-up and training meeting to gather support for the phoneline. Saturday, November 18 at 10:30am, after Keeping It Green. Location TBD. For more info, talk with Celeste A. or Kevin K.
- H&I (Hospitals and Institutions) is looking for men and women to take meetings into Wasatch and Summit County jails. H&I is also looking for people with a working knowledge of the 12 Steps to participate in the Steps Through the Mail program. Please talk with Sarah M. for more information.
- Campvention 2018 has several open service positions and is looking for volunteers. For more information, please contact Whitney C. in Central.
Utah Regional Indoor Convention of NA
November 11-13, 2017 in Park City
More information and registration at www.uricna.com
$35 includes registration, meals, and a coffee mug
Area Service Meetings: The First Sunday of Even Numbered Months (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) at the Church on the corner of 5 South and 100 West in Heber – 5:30 pm Potluck Dinner, 6:00 Area Meeting
GSR Assembly: The First Sunday of Odd Numbered Months (Jan, March, May, July, September, November) at the Church on the corner of 5 South and 100 West in Heber – 7:00 pm
Please talk with Kevin K. if any of these updates contain errors.